Crop Walk is Coming!
Sunday, October 16 many in our congregation will be walking to fight hunger! For those who cannot make it there are several wonderful ways you, your family and friends can help.
• You can donate online here
• You can Walk On the Web (WOW)! Here is how you can join our WOW team
- Click here
- Select Register.
- Fill in the information and click ‘Create your account.’
- At this point you have several options. One is to choose on the right hand side ‘Import your contacts’ and follow the directions to reach out to family and friends via email addresses
- You can also make it possible for others to do the same by joining our team for them to reach out to family and friends.
- Return to your personal (login) page and on the right hand side, click on ‘Join a Team’.
- Enter “Alpine Lutheran Church”
- Enter email addresses one at a time to invite people to join our team.
- Click ‘I’m Done Inviting’ when you have invited all your team members.
- Click ‘Ok’ or allow the page to reload on its own.
I know this sounds a bit complicated. Perhaps you know someone who can help you with it. But Walking On the Web makes it easier to reach out to many people at once. Please give it a try.
• Sign up to support many of the walkers who have Pledge Folders on the care and concerns desk.
Every little bit helps. Thank you so much for your support.
[button url=”http://www.alpinelutheran.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Summit-100316.pdf” target=”_blank” color=”blue” size=”large” border=”false” icon=”fa fa-file-pdf-o” btn_content=”Click Here to View the Full Summit”]